Sunday, September 10, 2006

2006 NFL Predictions

Well, I think the NY Giants will begin the season with 1 win and 3 losses before finishing 10-6. If the record is reversed, 3-1, the Giants will go 13-3. I think they will win the NFC East and will be in the NFC Championship game.

The NY Jets will be 5-11. They will play better in the 2nd half of the season than in the 1st half.

The Buffalo Bills, the only team in New York, will go 8-8, according to my friend Suzan. My prediction? 6-10. Sorry, Sue.

I will say it again, though the vast majority of the world doesn't know I stated this once before (in an email to Charles Robinson at Yahoo! Sports. He is a featured football writer for them): The Indianpolis Colts will never play in a Super Bowl, let alone win one. Peyton Manning and crew had their shot and blew it, with some help from the Steelers.

Ok, that covers that. Go Mets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home